The Carat XDS Single Card Display Deck Stand
elegantly displays your favorite playing card while keeping it protected from potential damage or harm. The Carat XDS
also can be used as a deck stand to show off your favorite deck, or to keep your current working deck at ready access.
The case edges are beveled, and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel.
The Carat XDS
is made of two main components, the display and the base panels. These are easily assembled and disassembled, allowing for easy storage and portability.
The display panel is made up of two pieces of clear archival quality acrylic attached by 4 neodymium magnet pairs, which provide a strong bond while still allowing for easy access to the card inside.
The back piece of the display panel has a cutout the shape of a poker-sized playing card so that your card is easily centered in the display. There is also some space between the two pieces, reducing the risk of damage to your precious card. Please note that the cutout is only 1mm deep, so cards thicker than 1mm may still be squeezed by the two pieces.
In addition, there is a shelf to place a deck in the front of the display panel. HIGHLIGHTS
- Clear archival quality acrylic for unobstructed views of both sides of playing card while safely protecting and storing it
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 4 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the playing card firmly sealed in the display while still allowing for easy access to insert/remove it
- Poker-sized card cutout in back panel for card to center the card in the display and provide space between the two front and back pieces so it is not crushed
- Can be used as a deck (or phone) stand
- Easy to assemble/disassemble for easy storage and portability
- Materials Used: 1mm, 3mm and 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
- Dimensions: display panel - 12.4cm x 7.4cm, base panel - 10.0cm x 7.4cm