There's some good and some bad about this. First the good:
- Thread is pretty strong for how thin it is. It doesn't break as much for me as others, and I'm new to IT
- Easy to use as a beginner. Floating ring was easy to do within minutes.
- very quiet
- when the thread breaks, it only took me 2 minutes max to fix it
- doesn't fit my finger as well as I would like. Adjustments as described in the video aren't really working well either. I always feel like I have to use more than one finger to keep it in place safely
- thread is not as invisible as claimed; you definitely need to watch your background. Fooled family in living room and co-worker in office, but in a normally lit bar with some windows one person immediately said "yeah too bad there's a string coming off your hand". so watch your background.
- replacement spools a bit pricey, but if you're careful you won't need much.
good purchase. right price range to find out if ITR is for me.