- With an air of nostalgia, MINT combines elements from vintage casino decks with a modern aesthetic to create a design that is truly timeless.
- The cards are printed by the United States Playing Card Company on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock and coated with a silky Air Cushion Finish. Your hands deserve nothing but the best.
- The cards are carefully packaged in a beautiful embossed and foil laced tuck case and then sealed with a branded 'Second Edition' tax stamp.
- Mint playing cards feature a number of valuable features for magicians. The back design includes the new and improved multi-directional Mint Marking System. The cards are Traditionally Cut to help facilitate the execution of perfect Faro Shuffles. Each deck also includes a Double Backer gaff card and two identical Jokers.
- Proudly crowdfunded on Kickstarter. This deck was presented as a part of the MINT 2 Kickstarter project in 2018. Over 5,600 incredible backers came together to raise a historic $564,558 in funding to make this deck a reality.
Easy to read and faces the people make out off confusing are priceless.
I ordered the Mint 2 deck along with the Blue Velvet close-up pad. I am very pleased with both. So the cards are fabulous. Great to the touch, nice feel. Not going to take much to break them in. However reading them will take some patience & practice. Overall a nice deck. Get one for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
I received the Mint 2 deck today,along with the Blue Velvet close-up pad. This deck is so nice to the feel. After some practice they are easily read. Packaging is excellent. I ordered the Blueberry deck. I will order the Cucumber deck next.
When I was sent these I didn’t know what to expect. When I opened them they handled so well right out of the box. Feel amazing in the hands and look great in motion! If your a Cardist, Magician or card collector these are a must!
I consider the Mint 2 a premium deck of cards that you can purchase and are able to perform your favorite tricks with elegance and finesse.
The back is beautifully and uniquely designed.
I highly recommend them, both for beginners and experts.
Best and easiest deck I use for close up magic with an easy to read pattern! Love it!