Manipulation Cards PRO
Manipulation cards are no longer disposable, make yours last!
Yu Hojin's masterpiece itself, the manipulation cards he uses for his famous FISM Act!
YU HOJIN Manipulation Cards PRO has different features from the original YU HOJIN Manipulation Cards.
For the last few years, Yu Hojin has put lots of efforts into YU HOJIN Manipulation Cards PRO to make it more innovative. In terms of difficult issues he had experienced using other manipulation cards, he has improved and innovated with his new Yu Hojin Manipulation Cards Pro!
- Durability. The cards cannot be ripped.
- The cards keep their own shape, even if they are bent or palmed for a while.
- Elasticity. The cards never lose the elasticity.
- If the cards get dirty from using them for a long time, you can wash them with water.
- The original black art design can be used in many different ways. This allows you to show the back of the cards very naturally.
- They are waterproof, humidity and rain will not affect your shows or practice. Also, it makes it so much easier to apply fanning powder.
- YU HOJIN Manipulation Cards PRO are thinner than any other manipulation cards, which makes it easier for you to do any techniques. Despite the thinness, the cards are very elastic, and durable.
- They are 100% handmade by experts using special materials, which took years to discover.
Colored YU HOJIN Manipulation Cards PRO includes: 13 cards of each: sky blue, pink, yellow and green, an instruction card, and a QR code card.
I figured this out, not too hard, great instructions, friends are amazed
Been working on manipulating these cards for about a week. It takes a good amount of repetitions to get used to these cards compared to a normal deck. I mainly use these for pulling multiple cards from thin air. I think these are good quality for this effect, just takes some work for a novice, like myself.
Cards were so flimsy, could not do any tricks with them. Only good for fanning.
This deck isn't designed for standard use. These are manipulation cards, which are meant to be extremely thin to help execute manipulation techniques such as back palming. I hope that clears things up!
amazing great for palming