52 Shades of Red
Watch the trailer, and you won't believe your eyes. You, too, can perform these amazing miracles after learning Shin Lim's secrets.
In 2017, Shin Lim appeared for the second time on Penn & Teller: Fool Us. Only a select few magicians have fooled Penn and Teller, but Shin managed to fool them a second time, with 52 Shades of Red.
This is the third iteration of 52 Shades of Red.
With this package you will receive:
- 52 Shades of Red V3 Gaff Deck (some assembly required) to perform the full original 52 Shades of Red routine.
- Extra gaff cards included that allow you to perform the effects seen in the trailer.
- A guided teaching video by Shin Lim, running just a bit over 120 min.
Shin will cover the misdirection, timing, and movement of the act. Shin leaves no stone unturned, and teaches the act in its entirety.
- An in-depth look into black art. See how Shin uses this concept to his advantage and how to apply this principle to your act.
- A masterclass on flap cards
- 2 routines based on the longitude palm
Awesome product! Fast shipping!
This is a stage act, it needs a certain atmosphere to perform... But the education and skill learned is absolutely gold. There is an arts and crafts component that is 100% brilliant and educational,and a close up routine that makes it extremely versatile.
Thanks for the awesome review Mike!
It’s honestly the best routine for stage magicians and totally worth the money
Real great decks, fast shipping!
The routine is really cool and isn’t crazy difficult. I’d rate it a 3/5 in terms of difficulty. Shin teaches the routine really well, so you shouldn’t have any confusion about the routine. However, don’t expect to be able to perform the entire routine just with this. You’ll likely need to buy a couple of more supplies to perform this, but it’s totally worth it!
This is where I buy all of my supplies now!