is the first exclusive deck produced by Unique Playing Cards. This deck is the result of diving into the designer's deep, intimate and darkest feelings.
Designed by the great Antno Creative. His intent and influence on this deck are clear. Behind every line, there is a dark passenger who led him to create Nevermore
. The American writer Edgar Allan Poe.
This deck is a nod to the work The Raven, written in 1845 by the master of horror.
The key characteristics of this deck are the mysterious and detailed shapes that can be seen throughout the whole design. Looking back, you will realize that each unique element is a piece of a more complex whole that connects the designer's thoughts.
The use of dark blue represents the colors of a raven and night, red a velvet divan, white the reflection of the moon and the stars that enter through the window, and gold the warm touch created by a rusty lamp that slowly flickers in the corner of the room.
Some of the general features are:
- Fully personalized faces, back, and box by Antno Creative
- Legendary finish and vintage paper stock
- 52 cards + 2 Jokers
- Metallic inks for the cards
- High detail foil technique for the tuck case and x4 tuck case
- Tuck case crafted with matt paper with inner printing
- Limited edition of 2500.
- Printed by Hanson Chien Production